Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Auto Insurance Information
Auto Insurance in Flower Mound, Fort Worth & Denton Tx
Insurance for Drivers Throughout Texas Since 1999
When looking for an auto insurance policy, you want insurance that has the coverage you need at a great price. It’s also important to have an agent and agency that you can trust in case of an accident.
Consolidated Insurance Markets represents Nationwide through competitive pricing and fantastic customer service. Our kind insurance professionals will help tailor a car insurance policy for your needs and your budget. In case of an accident, we are here to ensure that you will get the compensation you deserve so you can recover quickly.
What Does Auto Insurance Cover?
Auto insurance is designed to cover your vehicle and others for damages both on and off the road. A full coverage car insurance policy may include:
- Comprehensive Coverage: Comprehensive coverage provides compensation for damages to your vehicle caused by fire, wind, hail, lightning, smoke, theft, vandalism and more.
- Collision Coverage: Collision coverage provides compensation for damages to your vehicle caused by a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Liability: Liability insurance covers bodily injury and property damage you may cause someone else while operating the insured vehicle.
- Medical Payments Coverage: This insurance covers medical expenses you and your passengers may face after an accident, no matter who caused the accident.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist: This coverage provides compensation for damages that occur in an accident involving another driver who is not carrying insurance.
- Roadside Assistance: Roadside assistance covers trip interruption expenses such as running out of gas, needing to be towed and more.
What is a Fault State?
When it comes to car insurance, most states fall into one of two categories: fault state or no-fault state. This refers to how compensation is calculated after an accident depending on who caused the accident.
Texas is a fault state. This means that the amount of compensation you are responsible for in an accident is calculated based on how at fault you are for the accident compared to the other driver.
Insure Your Vehicle with Consolidated Insurance Markets
Work with an agent from Consolidated Insurance Markets to find a reliable car insurance policy today. Call us at
or fill out an to get started.
Common Auto Insurance Questions
How Much Auto Insurance Do I Need in Texas?
Drivers in Texas face a variety of dangers both on and off the road between other drivers, fast highway limits and weather dangers. In general, it is recommended that you carry full coverage auto insurance. Your needs may vary, however, so be sure to speak with an insurance agent about tailoring a policy for your vehicle.
How Much Does Auto Insurance Cost?
The cost of auto insurance varies depending on your location, driving record, credit score, coverage limits, the value of your vehicle and other factors. Fill out an online quote form to find out how much you can save on auto insurance today.
What Auto Insurance is Required by Law in Texas?
In Texas, all drivers must carry at least:
- $30,000 in bodily injury liability per person
- $60,000 in bodily injury liability per accident
- $25,000 in property damage liability
Other Insurance Products: