Motorcycle Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Motorcycle Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Motorcycle Insurance Information
Motorcycle Insurance in Fort Worth, Denton, & Frisco, TX
Serving Texas Motorcycle Owners Since 1999
Motorcycle Insurance for Bikers Across Texas
Riding a motorcycle can be as thrilling as it is dangerous. Whether you ride a bike as your main source of transportation or as a hobby, you will need a reliable insurance policy to protect your motorcycle and everyone on the road.
Consolidated Insurance Markets represents Nationwide Insurance through competitive prices and quality customer care. Our agents are dedicated to building genuine relationships with bikers throughout Texas. We will help you evaluate the risks you face both on and off the road so that you can get the insurance plan you deserve.
What Does Motorcycle Insurance Cover?
Motorcycle insurance can cover damages to your vehicle, damages and injuries you may cause to others and medical coverage for you and your passengers after an accident.
A full coverage bike insurance policy typically includes basic liability and:
- Comprehensive Coverage: Comprehensive coverage provides compensation for damages to the bike due to fire, wind, hail, lightning, smoke, theft, vandalism and other incidents aside from collision.
- Collision Coverage: Collision coverage provides compensation for damages to the bike due to collision with another vehicle or object.
- Medical Payments: Medical payments help with medical expenses for you and your passengers after an accident, no matter who is at fault.
- Guest Passenger Liability: Guest passenger liability insurance covers your passenger’s medical bills specifically if you cause an accident while operating the bike.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist: This insurance covers expenses related to an accident involving a driver who is not carrying insurance.
- You can also purchase additional endorsements for expensive parts on your motorcycle.
Insure Your Motorcycle Today
Protecting your motorcycle can be as simple as picking up the phone. Call Consolidated Insurance Markets at (972) 459-1995 or fill out an online quote form today.
Common Motorcycle Insurance Questions
How Much Does Motorcycle Insurance Cost?
Motorcycle insurance premiums vary depend on your location, coverage limits, driving record, credit score, the value of the motorcycle and other factors. Fill out an to find out how much you can save on motorcycle insurance today.
What Motorcycle Insurance Should I Get?
Every biker’s motorcycle insurance needs are different. While full coverage is often recommended, this may mean different things for different drivers. Speak with an insurance agent about how much coverage your motorcycle may need.
How Much Motorcycle Insurance is Required?
Requirements for motorcycle insurance vary state to state. In Texas, all drivers must carry at least:
- $30,000 in bodily injury liability per person
- $60,000 in bodily injury liability per accident
- $25,000 in property damage liability