Watercraft & Boat Insurance
Watercraft & Boat Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Watercraft & Boat Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Watercraft & Boat Insurance Information
Boat Insurance in Fort Worth, Denton & Frisco, TX
Serving Texas Watercraft Owners Since 1999
Insurance for Boat Owners Across Texas
Taking out on the water is a great way to spend the weekend, but owning a boat also comes with a certain amount of responsibility—both for your passengers and others on the water. Even when your boat is docked for the winter months, you will want the water vehicle protected in case of a storm or accident while you’re away.
Consolidated Insurance Markets works with boat owners to identify risks and tailor policies specifically for their needs. Representing Nationwide Insurance, our insurance professionals work hard to bring you comprehensive coverage and high quality customer service.
What Does Boat Insurance Cover?
Boat insurance policies may include coverage such as:
- Physical Loss or Damage: Physical loss and damage covers your boat in case of fire, wind, hail, explosions, lightning, theft, vandalism and more.
- Liability: Liability insurance covers bodily injury and property damage you may cause to someone else while operating the insured vehicle.
- Guest Passenger Liability: Guest passenger liability covers you for damages and injuries someone else may cause while operating your boat with permission.
- Medical Payments: Medical payments coverage covers the medical bills for you and your passengers after an accident, no matter who caused the accident.
- Boat Accessories: Additional insurance is available for the permanently attached accessories on your boat or boat trailer.
- Loss of Personal Belongings: Many basic boat insurance policies don’t cover the personal items you leave on the boat. Thankfully, you can purchase additional coverage for your belongings in case they are damaged or stolen from the boat.
Will My Home Insurance Policy Cover My Boat?
A basic home insurance policy may offer limited coverage for your boat while it is in your driveway, but this isn’t enough to cover your entire boat. You should invest in a separate boat insurance policy to make sure you have coverage for yourself, your passengers and anyone else on the water.
Protect Your Boat
Cover your boat with a comprehensive boat insurance policy. Call Consolidated Insurance Markets at (972) 459-1995 or fill out an online quote form to get started today.
Common Boat Insurance Questions
How Much Boat Insurance Do I Need?
Every boat owner’s insurance needs are different. Speak with an insurance agent about insuring your boat for its total value today.
How Much Does Boat Insurance Cost?
Boat insurance premiums depend on your location, coverage limits, driving record, credit score, value of the boat and other factors. Fill out an to find out how you can save on boat insurance.
How Much Boat Insurance is Required by Law?
Boat insurance is not legally required by the state of Texas. Most marinas will require you to carry some form of boat insurance coverage, however, and it is important to protect your watercraft and all those around you in case of an accident.